Friday, January 11, 2013

NEW RIVENDELL MOUNTAIN WORKS PRODUCTS

I have been a fan of Rivendell Mountain Works for quite some time. Like many of you, I have lusted over old catalog scans and scoured eBay for the notorious Bombshelter. Once Eric Hardee and Don Wittenberger started producing the Jensen pack again I jumped at the opportunity and purchased one ASAP. Ever since then I occasionally checked in with Eric for any updates. He let me know when the day packs were getting added to the product line and I nabbed a Mariposa. Today I received a more formal RMW email blast about a new website, more products (including a killer tote bag) and a list of items coming down the pike.  I don't know about you but I will be emailing them again to help assess interest in the Bombshelter.  Check it out.






5 comments:

  1. I have seen some crappy posts but this one really impresses me. Good work….
    Academic Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the great work.
    Dubai offshore

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post, i undoubtedly really like this fabulous website, persist with it
    uae offshore company incorporation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE A BOMBSHELTER, BOUGHT IT NEW IN EARLY 1974.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any chance you want to part with your bombshelter?

      Delete